These terms and conditions govern the users use of the website www.labiosthetique.co.uk and your relationship with Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd whose registered office is at The Academy, 800 Wellworthy Road, Ampress Park, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8JY.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the www.labiosthetique.co.uk website and purchase of our products on it means that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change or modify these terms including for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Whilst we will flag changes on the website and/or send emails in relation to major changes, it is your responsibility to check the terms for changes. If you do not agree to any of the terms then you can simply stop using the website at any time. If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions please contact us.
All orders must be placed through the website.
1. Customer Information
1. 1 You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
1. 2 You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
1. 3 As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
1. 4 Our website is only intended for use by adults. Adults may purchase products for children as long as the products purchased are intended by the manufacturer for use or consumption by children.
3. Product Pricing, Image and Title
3. 1 We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at any time up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
3. 2 We reserve the right to alter all products pricing without notice. We also reserve the right to discontinue the availability of products at any time at our sole discretion. If an order is cancelled any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. Prices shown are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax.
3. 3 Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped.
3. 4 Product images are for illustrative purposes only. On occasion the item you will receive will be slightly different from that shown in the picture. Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd endeavours to always have up to date and accurate images for products. Should you have any queries please refer to the item description which will correctly show you what product is for sale or call our customer services who will happily verify any queries you may have.
4. Your Order and Delivery
4. 1 When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order. We may at times be required to delay an order due to stocking and if this occurs then we will notify you by email. Gifts with Purchase are subject to availability and can be exchanged or withdrawn at any time, without given notice.
4. 2 Prices quoted on https://www.labiosthetique.co.uk/ are in UK Pounds Sterling.
4. 3 We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
4. 4 If we are unable to reasonably ascertain all details or resolve all issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
4. 5 It is your responsibility to supply correct billing and delivery address information. In the event that inaccurate address information has been supplied Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd is unable to accept any responsibility for misdirection of your order. Please pay special attention to order confirmation and contact us by phone on +44 (0) 3330 142 444 Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00 to amend where possible.
4. 6 Unfortunately, severe weather conditions can disrupt our couriers from time to time. These circumstances are beyond the control of both Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd and its couriers partners. No refunds will be given on Express Delivery (usually next working day) or other timed delivery services if the courier is unable to operate its normal services due to bad weather.
4. 7 We must allow up to 14 working days (UK Deliveries) from despatch before a parcel is deemed lost in transit, if we are not contacted within 14 days of despatch with regards to late or missing order queries, then we cannot then investigate or rectify this and no refunds or reshipping will be offered where enquiries are made after this time. For further assistance please contact our customer service team on +44 (0) 3330 142 444 or https://www.labiosthetique.co.uk/.
5. Shipping and Customs Duty
5. 1 All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability.
5. 2 We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery option or a full refund.
6. Cancellation Rights, Returns and Refunds
6. 1 Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within seven working days from the day after you receive your goods, with faulty goods notification in writing within 30 days from receipt, where an allergic reaction has occured this must be notified and returned within 30 days of despatch.
6. 2 Do not dispose of any faulty or damaged products or products which have caused an allergic reaction before contacting Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd as the product may have to be returned to warrant compensation.
6. 3 Notification of faulty or damaged goods must be sent in writing within fourteen working days to Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd along with photographic proof.
6. 4 Where an allergic reaction has occurred to Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd .must be notified within 30 days of despatch.
6. 5 No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective.
6. 6 Goods that are sealed or shrink-wrapped and this is removed can only be returned if they are defective.
6. 7 No right of cancellation exists for goods that are intimate in their nature or goods where there may be hygiene issues, unless defective; we do not guarantee that any item will be suitable as all products are purchased at your discretion based on your hair, skin type etc. and your knowledge of what you require. A professional Salon, Make-up or skin consultation is recommended before purchasing any beauty products online.
6. 8 Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
6. 9 If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
6. 10 We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
6. 11 Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
6. 12 If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
6. 13 Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a received returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
6. 14 If you have returned an item to be refunded, you will be refunded the amount you were charged when the order was placed.
6. 15 We will also refund the cost of standard or recorded postage incurred returning a product, if incorrectly sent by us or where the product has been returned due to a defect. Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.
7. Customer Complaints
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within five working days.
8. Events Outside our Control
Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
12. Entire Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd , we reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Our contact details are as follows:
Laboratoire Biosthetique UK Ltd
800 Wellworthy Road
Telephone: +44 (0) 3330 142 444
Company registration number: 05683513
VAT registration number: 879 2868 48