The cell-active hyaluronic acid concentrate regenerates, protects and supplies an extra portion of moisture. For a tight and noticeably soft skin.
- Short-chain hyaluronic acid: stimulates the skin renewal process, binds moisture, acts as a carrier for other active ingredients that are thus better transported into the skin, increases the cell division cycle and thus skin renewal
- Medium-chain hyaluronic acid: provides intensive moisturising. Moisture is more effectively bound in the skin. Long-chain hyaluronic acid: holds moisture in the skin, protects the skin on the surface against moisture loss
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid: Timed-release effect: water is gradually released into the skin, additionally protects against cell damage by free radicals
- Cell-active hydro active ingredient made of malic acid, apple pectin and a Cell Boost Factor: Water storage molecules from the apple in the form of pectin, amino acids, fruit acids and minerals
- act like reservoirs in the skin and have a high moisture-binding capacity. At the same time, apple pectin forms a moisture film on the skin. Natural malic acid stabilises the skin’s natural protective acid mantle and strengthens the skin barrier. The Cell Boost Factor increases the firmness of the epidermis, protects against external stress and makes the skin more resistant
In the morning and evening after cleansing, apply 0.5 – 1 pipette of Concentré Hyaluronique to face, neck and décolleté and lightly massage in. Allow to absorb and continue with your usual care.